- Introduction to IR, Introduction to Politics, Post-Migration Europe, Islam and Politics, Aston University, 2020-present.
- Dissertation, Understanding Global Politics, Problems in Global Politics, International Political Economy, University of Nottingham, 2019-2020.
- World Politics, Contemporary Issues in Comparative Politics, International Political Economy, Political Economy of Natural Resources, Global Environmental Politics, Modern Middle East, Introduction to Microeconomics, and Introduction to Macroeconomics, The Modern Middle East: History, Culture, and Politics at University of Wales Trinity Saint David, 2017-2019.
- World Politics, University of Warwick, 2016.
- “Geopolitics of Energy / Géopolitique d’énergie”, Université Laval, Winter, 2014, 2015.
- POL7034 “Institutions internationales”, Université Laval on “Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries”, February 2013.
- PO449 “Domestic Politics in Postwar Europe”, Boston College, on “Turkish Politics”; April 2006, April 2010, September 2011.
- PO522 “International Institutions”, Boston College, on “Leadership in International Institutions”, April 2010.
- IN500 “Introduction to International Studies”, Boston College, on “Environment and Energy Politics”, April 2010.
- IN500 “Introduction to International Studies”, Boston College, January 2009 – May 2010.
- PO081 “Introduction to International Politics”, Boston College, September 2008.